Sunday, October 22, 2006

To Do List For The Coming Week

My blog plan for the coming week will be coming from work in the field, not the web (as much).My ideas are;
  • I heard about a 45 bu the acre Invigor 5020 field. I'll call the producer (Brent) and get the info.
  • While loading fertilizer this week one producer told me about using HEADLINE on flax. The test strips went 10 bu more. I'll get a handle on that and post it
  • The new years first of crop protection company programmnig hit my E-mail this week. (BASF) I will share
  • More on the winter wheat field I'm following
  • I'll follow up more of our post harvest applications to see how things are going
  • I have a meeting with Monsanto to look at this years programing, and product launch. I'll report any thing good
  • I've got to revise my math on production. With prices going up, more margin should result
  • I'll report on a 30 bu plus Nexara canola field
  • I'll look at the data on 80 bu Legacy malt barley

Man I've some big ideas. But in the interest of putting all my card on the table I thought I'd post this.