Friday, March 23, 2007

Canadian biofuels could stall on clawback - ADM | Reuters.com

Canadian biofuels could stall on clawback - ADM Reuters.com

Archer Daniels Midland weights in against a subsidy clawback.

I have to admit I really want to see subsidies for boidiesel plants that use canola as raw material. I like the fact farmers will make more money and that this is a "green" fuel. I want the west (my community) to prosper. I want a cleaner enviroment for myself and more really for my kids. Bio diesel could help with that environment. They may even get jobs someday working for a bio-diesel making firm.

But the big reason I like bio diesel is "I GET TO SELL FARMERS MORE CANOLA SEED AT HIGHER PRICES" So when ADM puts a statement like this out you have to wonder what else are they going to say.